AROUND CZECHIA EVENT
The route leads on A, B and C category roads along the Czech borderline.
The full route length is 1900 km, elevation gain is 25000 m.
The race is made for road bicycles. The state of the roads differs regionally, some parts are partially damaged but manageable to ride on with care.
The racers will receive a gpx file with the route prior to the race, which we highly recommend downloading into your navigation system. The route is not visibly marked.
The route is divided into 9 stages with each stage from 180 to 230 km long
- stage 1 - 213 km - (Vsetín - Opava)
- stage 2 - 205 km - (Opava - Orlické Záhoří)
- stage 3 - 183 km - (Orlické Záhoří - Kořenov)
- stage 4 - 233 km - (Kořenov - Sněžník)
- stage 5 - 189 km - (Sněžník - Bublava)
- stage 6 - 241 km - (Bublava - Hojsova Stráž)
- stage 7 - 218 km - (Hojsova Stráž - Byňov)
- stage 8 - 229 km - (Byňov - Sedlec)
- stage 9 - 190 km - (Sedlec - Vsetín)